Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. You are doing the most amazing thing a woman’s body can possibly do. Unfortunately, it’s common to not always feel beautiful or amazing during pregnancy. This is due to a variety of factors such as morning sickness, weight gain, anxiety and of course, the inevitable stretch marks.
Stretch mark can appear when your skin stretches rapidly when a baby bump grows. As your skin stretches, the collagen fibres can tear and voila…stretch marks.
So, what can our Coffee Scrubs do to help?
EXFOLIATE & HYDRATE!
Our Coffee Scrubs buff away worn-out skin cells so your body can replace them with new ones. This won’t abracadabra your stretch marks away, but it will help fade them away slowly. Caffeine promotes blood flow + collagen production, these helps to repair skin cells.
TIP: Allow our Coffee Scrubs to sit on your skin for 2-3 minutes to work their magic.
Moisturizing is a stretch mark savior. Vitamin E and natural oils in my scrubs work to soften skin, fade away stretch marks and stimulate blood flow.
Are The Bath Theory products safe to be used during pregnancy?
The answer is a resounding YES! All our products are:
- 100% handmade from naturally derived ingredients.
- All our products are created weekly in small batches to maintain its quality & freshness.
- Animal cruelty-free: meaning we only test our products on babes.
- Free from parabens, alcohol, petrochemicals and artificial fragrances.
- Designed to keep you smooth always!
You can find our Coffee Scrubs here!