Perfect for dry and sensitive skin types, Pink Clay is a very mild combination of Red and White Clay. Pink clay is actually suitable for any skin type, but people with sensitive skin especially praise this type of clay for being so gentle and delicate with already problematic and troubled skin.
Rich in minerals including Silica, Pink Clay masks help to restore and replenish skin with moisture, draw out impurities and lightly exfoliate the complexion with its slightly grainy texture.
Here is the list of Pink Clay benefits:
- Suitable for all skin types (including dry and sensitive skin)
- Improves skin tone
- Normalizes sebum production
- Has a disinfectant effect
- Pink Clay masks help to restore and replenish skin with moisture
- Rich in minerals including Silica, Pink Clay improves skin elasticity and cell regeneration
- Brightens skin by exfoliating the skin the gentlest way possible
- Gentle on sensitive skin, Pink Clay can also help to reduce irritation and inflammation from skin concerns such as acne and pimple
Now that you have learnt the benefits of pink clay and the wonders pink clay have on your skin, maybe its time to head out to give it a try yourself!
You can find our Purifying Absolute Pink face mask here!