This light silky moisturizer is perfect for sensitive skin in need of an all natural moisturizer and protection from premature aging, without clogging pores and causing breakouts. Chockfull of powerful antioxidants, this non-comedogenic oil derived from winemaking helps regulate oil production and reduce signs of ageing. It's a jack-of-all-trades product that's light in texture and easily absorbs into the skin.
- Lightens dark circles, fades scars, tightens skin, prevents sun damage.
- A lightweight oil that is extracted from the seeds of grapes and penetrates the skin quickly, leaving the skin soft, supple, and moisturized
- DON'T USE WITH: Anything harsh or drying that could counteract the oil's emollient qualities (retinol, salicylic acid, etc.).
Ingredient(s): 100% Cold-pressed Grapeseed Oil
How to use:
- As a face moisturizer: Put 1-2 drops on palm and pat onto skin.
- As a body moisturizer: Apply generously all over your body, concentrating on the dry areas of your elbows, heels and legs.
- As a hair oil: Put 1-2 drops on palm and massage scalp and apply onto your hair ends.
How to use The Bath Theory powder face masks?
1. Scoop 1 tsp mask to 1 tsp water & mix them properly to create a paste.
2. Leave on for 5-10 minutes before washing off with water.
TIP: Gradually add water into the powder to make sure you don't add too much water! You want a thick and smooth mask paste.
Where should I store The Bath Theory face masks?
Store it in a dry and cool room, or the fridge to ensure freshness and prolong shelf life.
How to use The Bath Theory body scrubs?
1. Wet your skin.
2. Take a handful & gently scrub in circular motion.
3. Rinse with water & wash off remaining oil on skin with soap.
Can I use your products if my skin is very sensitive?
Our product formulations are targeted for sensitive skin types, and therefore only use food-grade ingredients that are very gentle and non-irritating. They are suitable for all skins, even for pregnant ladies. However, do conduct a patch test prior to using the products. We all develop new allergies throughout different stages of our lives so it is useful to check the suitability of any new product we introduce to our skin care regime.
What is the shelf-life of The Bath Theory product?
It varies from 6 months (scrubs) to 2 years (soaps). The goodness of an all-natural product also means that it is extremely delicate to the natural environment. Think exposed vegetables on your table for months. Hence, we use an all-natural preservative in our products and natural antioxidants in our facial oils to protect against microbial activities, mould and fungi. The essential oils that we use in our products also add a layer of protection against spoilage.
Here is a quick guide:
Scrubs: 6 -12months
To prolong the shelf life of your scrubs, we advise for you to store it in dry & cool room.
Face Masks: 1 year
To prolong the shelf life of your face masks, we advise for you to store it in the fridge.
Facial Oil: 2 years
Bar Soaps: 2 years
Lip Balm: 2 years
How can I keep my products fresh?
Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. You can also choose to store our face masks in the fridge to maintain product freshness. This will help preserve the potency and nutritional integrity of our product.
Why are your clay masks in powder form?
We offer our face masks in its powder state to avoid the need to use harmful chemicals to preserve the products. Longer shelf life is also another big plus. But we do advise for you to keep your face mask in the fridge to maintain its freshness.