Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type. Almonds aren’t just for snacking on or adding to trail mix. This nutty oil also benefit your skin in a number of ways. Sweet Almond oil is rich in Omega 9, Omega 6, vitamin E and various minerals that help to protect against UV damage and keep skin feeling soft and supple.
- Heals acne or other facial scars.
- High in antioxidant properties that may help prevent cell damage.
- Has the ability to stimulate the production of new skin cells and smooth fine lines.
- May help prevent premature aging and safeguard against UV damage to the skin caused by the sun.
How to use:
- As a face moisturizer: Put 1-2 drops on palm and pat onto skin.
- As a body moisturizer: Apply generously all over your body, concentrating on the dry areas of your elbows, heels and legs.
- As a hair oil: Put 1-2 drops on palm and massage scalp and apply onto your hair ends.
How to use The Bath Theory powder face masks?
1. Scoop 1 tsp mask to 1 tsp water & mix them properly to create a paste.
2. Leave on for 5-10 minutes before washing off with water.
TIP: Gradually add water into the powder to make sure you don't add too much water! You want a thick and smooth mask paste.
Where should I store The Bath Theory face masks?
Store it in a dry and cool room, or the fridge to ensure freshness and prolong shelf life.
How to use The Bath Theory body scrubs?
1. Wet your skin.
2. Take a handful & gently scrub in circular motion.
3. Rinse with water & wash off remaining oil on skin with soap.
Can I use your products if my skin is very sensitive?
Our product formulations are targeted for sensitive skin types, and therefore only use food-grade ingredients that are very gentle and non-irritating. They are suitable for all skins, even for pregnant ladies. However, do conduct a patch test prior to using the products. We all develop new allergies throughout different stages of our lives so it is useful to check the suitability of any new product we introduce to our skin care regime.
What is the shelf-life of The Bath Theory product?
It varies from 6 months (scrubs) to 2 years (soaps). The goodness of an all-natural product also means that it is extremely delicate to the natural environment. Think exposed vegetables on your table for months. Hence, we use an all-natural preservative in our products and natural antioxidants in our facial oils to protect against microbial activities, mould and fungi. The essential oils that we use in our products also add a layer of protection against spoilage.
Here is a quick guide:
Scrubs: 6 -12months
To prolong the shelf life of your scrubs, we advise for you to store it in dry & cool room.
Face Masks: 1 year
To prolong the shelf life of your face masks, we advise for you to store it in the fridge.
Facial Oil: 2 years
Bar Soaps: 2 years
Lip Balm: 2 years
How can I keep my products fresh?
Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. You can also choose to store our face masks in the fridge to maintain product freshness. This will help preserve the potency and nutritional integrity of our product.
Why are your clay masks in powder form?
We offer our face masks in its powder state to avoid the need to use harmful chemicals to preserve the products. Longer shelf life is also another big plus. But we do advise for you to keep your face mask in the fridge to maintain its freshness.